In this episode, Seth Ferguson meets with Scott Krone who hailed from Chicago and started his architecture career in 1991. He pursued his Masters of Architecture from Illinois Institute of Technology. While finishing up his studies, he worked as a Project Manager for Optima.
He founded Coda, an award-winning Design + Build | Sustainability | Consulting firm, and has won numerous awards.
In 2012, Scott Krone also founded Coda Management Group which focuses on managing real estate assets. Coda manages single and multi-family homes and a whole lot more.
Some key takeaways from the interview include:
- What are his goals and where is he currently at it now
- When and how did his design-build firm and fund all start
- What experience has led him into fund management
- What preparations does he make when anticipating a recession
- What routines and rituals have he developed that made him successful today
- What is his keystone deal
- What made him decide that he need to take his business to the next level
Listen to the full interview and read the complete show notes here!